Rizz has been declared the Oxford word of the year. The word defines the viral term, which is short for charisma, as “someone's ability to attract another person through style, charm, or attractiveness.”I like to call it “star quality” and as quoted by Richard D. Zanuck, American Film Producer, “Star...
Spring is in the air and it’s that time of year to update the work wardrobe for the upcoming season. As we are head into the warmer weather here in the Southern Hemisphere, I’m working through my wardrobe to update my style for Spring/Summer 2023. It’s something that I do...
As we are heading into the cooler weather here in the Southern Hemisphere, I’m working through my wardrobe to update my style for Autumn/Winter 2023. I’m also enjoying working with clients who feel they need a refreshed look for their work environment whether in house or work from home.Working remotely...
When I am image consulting with businesspeople it’s not usually that they don’t know what to wear or have personal style – it’s often that they are confused. They’ll wear what they think is appropriate for the office and may end up looking and feeling dowdy, or are too “time...
- Putting on the “Rizz” – Here’s How
- Personal Branding Will Elevate Your Professional Success
- ’Tis the Season to Socialise and Share Your Personal Brand
- Six Tips to Convey On-Screen Impact
- Building the Successful Personal Brand Beckham
- Try These Five Tips to Shine as a Master of Ceremonies
- Is There a Difference Between Image and Personal Brand?
- Don’t Like Standing Out? These 4 Steps Will Help
- Top Ten Summer Wardrobe Items for Women and Men
- Let Your Corporate Brand Spirit Shine Through