One of my favourite binge watch shows was Nashville. As I am a fan of performance and entertainment and enjoy the process of developing personality and celebrity brands, to me it was fascinating to see how some artists succeeded and others equally talented, didn’t. ..READ MORE
A brand whether it is your own personal brand or that of your business – is always evolving. And certainly that is the scenario many of us are facing at the moment. Is pivot the word for you or reinvent or business as usual? ..READ MORE
Personal branding is the practice of people marketing themselves and their careers as brands: according to Wikipedia. The site goes on to say that personal branding is essentially the ongoing process of establishing a prescribed image or impression in the mind of others about an individual, group, or organisation. ..READ MORE
- Try These Six Tips From Successful Personal Brands
- Your ABC Checklist Before Brand Pivot
- Is There a Difference Between Brand and Image?
- Blow Your Own Trumpet to Boost Your Brand
- Why it's Still a Good Time to Send a Media Release
- Ten Tips to Update Your Personal Brand Portfolio
- How to Project Presence on Screen
- Five Ways to Network With Confidence
- Is all Publicity Good Publicity?
- What's Your Leadership Style?
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More