I had a conversation recently with a business owner who said that public relations activity and media coverage was a positive contributor to their business awareness. It made a significant difference. I have also seen colleagues in the speaking industry being featured on TV programs as commentators in their area of expertise. ..READ MORE
When you walk through someone’s door or they walk through yours, your image and presence have an immediate impact. My client and I talked about this as we were discussing visual impact and clothing style for her work in a customer facing role. Whether we like it our not, we're still judging books and people by their covers. ..READ MORE
I believe that it is important for all business professionals to step outside their role and look at ways to build their personal brand and be noticed. It’s not about being grandiose and shouting from the rooftops about how great you are. But if people don’t know who you are and what you do, how can you help them? ..READ MORE
- Build Buzz for Your Brand with Publicity
- Does Your Visual Communication Convey Leadership?
- Try This Step by Step Approach to Stand Out
- Top Ten Work Wardrobe Classics
- These 4 V’s will Reveal Your Leadership Potential
- Is the Back to Business Dress Code Casual?
- Be Your Own Business Brand Ambassador
- How to be a Confident, in Control, Job Candidate
- Your Vision for 2021 is Your Superpower
- Choose Colour to Enhance You and Your Brand