FANTASY + FOCUS + FOOTWORK = FAME Your goals should be aligned to your values. By understanding and articulating those values and motivators, you will be able to achieve the outcomes you want. Often people want fame and recognition; the most common aspirations for people are to be wealthier, happier,...
Some call it the “silly season”. Although I did read that that term actually relates to a season of frivolous news, generally during summer. For most of us though it relates to this time of year when the end-of-year networking events and Christmas parties happen. We’re usually a bit more...
Colour is one element that can enhance you; help express a signature look and reflect your personal brand. In a recent article for The Daily Mail Australia, I was quoted as saying, “We instinctively seek out green when under stress or emotional trauma”. This was in relation to a story...
As a consultant I seem to spend a lot of my time writing content; blogs, articles, proposals, have written a book and co-authored another.Like most other consultants and writers, I get distracted and procrastinate – life happens – and I need to work. I also spend time with my research...
- How to Turn Your Fantasy (Plus Focus and Footwork) into Fame
- How to Look Stylish at Christmas Soirees
- Create Personal Brand Charisma with Colour
- Seven Steps to Personal Brand PR
- How to Communicate Your 5 Star Personal Brand
- How to Look Stylish at Work in Summer
- Celebrate Your Credentials and Highlight Your Personal Brand
- Does Your Online Brand Project Your Personal Best?
- Speak with Impact from Stage or Virtual Screen
- Create These Communication Assets to Boost Your Personal Brand