Ted Turner, American businessman, media mogul and founder of the Cable News Network (CNN) was accredited with saying, “There are three secrets to success. Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell and publicise.” ..READ MORE
If you don’t know why, why would other people buy? This is really the first step in marketing yourself; knowing your purpose and having belief in what you do. I was reminded of this when I again viewed the famous Simon Sinek Ted Talk on, Begin with Why. He says, that knowing your why can help you act with purpose. ..READ MORE
In my work I am very privileged to speak at conferences. I also get to see other speakers and sometimes be involved in activities that are planned for the delegates. I at least do see the runsheet and am always amazed by the variety of presentations, and the creative, interactive, fun sessions arranged for the participants. ..READ MORE
- How to Complete your Personal Brand Communication Plan
- Marketing Your Magic to Shine
- Three Things to Help you Build Your Brand Plan
- Essence, Elan and Exposure, Enhances Brand Presence
- How to Communicate Your Brand to Stand out from the Crowd
- Leverage Your Personal Brand for Leadership Success
- 7 Ways to Refresh Your Brand in Spring
- What I Found Out in My First Facebook Live
- Strike a Pose for Your Brand Photo Shoot
- Should a TED Presenter Care About Their Togs?
subscribe to get updates
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More