This week saw the return of the Met Gala a celebration that is a highlight on the calendar of the Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art in New York City and attended by the rich and famous.The benefit, a glamorous, and at times, quirky fashion affair is the primary source of...
Politicians are always in the limelight – or firing line – depending on your view. Particularly now with pandemic news hitting our screens on a daily basis. It’s not a job for the faint hearted with constant scrutiny and comment by media and public. Do you realise you may also...
This week I watched a webinar where the presenter said that a speaker in the virtual environment cannot do the same presentation they do on a stage. You have to change the content to fit the context of the virtual world. I agree – there is a difference between being...
As our world of work is quite uncertain in many parts of Australia and the world, you are no doubt trying to stay positive, healthy and on top of a new day to day routine. And with working from home and the challenges that can bring, keeping very busy. Yet...
- Celebrate Your Credentials and Highlight Your Personal Brand
- Does Your Online Brand Project Your Personal Best?
- Speak with Impact from Stage or Virtual Screen
- Create These Communication Assets to Boost Your Personal Brand
- Do Personal Brand Manners Matter?
- 7 Tips to Style Your Personal Brand Photo
- How to Look Good on Stage
- How to Improve the Sound of Your Voice
- Do You Have a Brand Plan for Your Business?
- Beware of These Barriers to Confident Communication