As I am a fan of performance and dancing, I have been watching the television show Dancing with the Stars.These leading entertainers, celebrities and sports identities have in most cases spent years honing their skills and developing a strong personal brand persona. ..READ MORE
Personal branding is the practice of people marketing themselves and their careers as brands: according to Wikipedia. The site goes on to say that personal branding is essentially the ongoing process of establishing a prescribed image or impression in the mind of others about an individual, group, or organisation. ..READ MORE
My network is my net worth. I’m not sure where this saying originated from however I do believe there is truth to it. The connections we make and the community we have around us is often where work, referrals and collaboration come from which in turn may create income. ..READ MORE
- Six Tips from Successful Personal Brands
- What is the Difference Between Image and Brand?
- Shine your Personal Brand through Socialising
- How to Shine as a Business Brand Ambassador
- Try These Tips to Make a Favourable First Impression
- How to Express Leadership Presence on Screen
- Try This 12 Point Plan to Build Your Personal Brand
- Try These Tips to Stand Out and Shine at Work
- Leaders Love Their Brand and Business
- Start 2019 with Personal Brand Career Success
subscribe to get updates
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More