Your digital footprint and social media profile is the often first impression a person makes about you. It is built online and the best way to check that online presence is to google yourself. Did you just do that? What comes up? ..READ MORE
Every contact, every touch point such as e-mail, voicemail, phone calls you make, and your social media footprint creates impressions that build your brand and image. As mentioned in last week’s blog, I believe we need to be mindful of the ABCD’s of our personal brand management. A is for appearance and B is for behaviour or gravitas which also come under the umbrella of executive presence. ..READ MORE
One of my work highlights recently was conducting a workshop for a leading club in Sydney on presenting five-star brand presence. ..READ MORE
- Does your Digital Footprint Display Your Personal Best?
- Confident and Credible Communication Will Help You Shine
- Here Are Four Tips to Help You Project Brand Presence
- Try These Ways to Show Your Worth in the Workplace
- How to Develop a Professional Brand Dress Policy
- This is How to Have Brand Impact
- Try These Tips to Make a Favourable First Impression
- Build your Brand with a Personal PR Plan
- Seven Keys to Brand Communication
- How to Build Buzz for Your Brand and Business
subscribe to get updates
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More