Many of us are busy attending functions, meetings and social events to woo and win clients and customers. To further our careers, we’ve learned sales and negotiating skills, proposal writing, technology skills, marketing, public relations and a host of other tools to help us in our business life. But what about the softer skills or the intangible elements of the work relationship that may help us land the deal? ..READ MORE
Last week I attended the National Achievers Congress with Gary Vaynerchuk and Grant Cardone as headline speakers. There were a variety of speakers and topics on the program but one common thread was that all speakers had a purpose to their presentation. ..READ MORE
This week I am attending the National Achievers Congress with headline presenters Gary Vaynerchuck and Grant Cardone. It’s a huge scale event and looks like it will be a stimulating day with other leading speakers, high-level education, socialising and networking. ..READ MORE
- Let’s Shake on That – Or Should we Kiss?
- Present with Purpose to Showcase your Brand
- How to Create Connections at Conferences
- Evolve to Step into Your Leadership Presence
- This is How to Manage Your People Brand Style Policy
- These are the Top Ten Wardrobe Classics
- Try These Ways to Shine in Winter
- This is What Leadership Brands Do
- Position, Package and Promote to Reach Your Potential
- This is the Time to Shine Your Style
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More