Rizz has been declared the Oxford word of the year. The word defines the viral term, which is short for charisma, as “someone's ability to attract another person through style, charm, or attractiveness.”I like to call it “star quality” and as quoted by Richard D. Zanuck, American Film Producer, “Star...
A popular show on Netfix right now is Beckham. No first name needed. Particularly at the height of his fame, David Beckham became a household name and brand. Now, younger generations might be more attuned to Victoria or Brooklyn – the legacy lives on.The show is very much an expose...
When I work with clients on personal brand and image the main criteria they ask me to address is professionalism and positioning. Now that might mean different things to different people, so I asked ChatGPT to explain further.As a former public relations consultant, I’ve always believed there is a certain...
Spring is in the air and it’s that time of year to update the work wardrobe for the upcoming season. As we are head into the warmer weather here in the Southern Hemisphere, I’m working through my wardrobe to update my style for Spring/Summer 2023. It’s something that I do...
- Putting on the “Rizz” – Here’s How
- Personal Branding Will Elevate Your Professional Success
- ’Tis the Season to Socialise and Share Your Personal Brand
- Six Tips to Convey On-Screen Impact
- Building the Successful Personal Brand Beckham
- Try These Five Tips to Shine as a Master of Ceremonies
- Is There a Difference Between Image and Personal Brand?
- Don’t Like Standing Out? These 4 Steps Will Help
- Top Ten Summer Wardrobe Items for Women and Men
- Let Your Corporate Brand Spirit Shine Through