This week I watched a webinar where the presenter said that a speaker in the virtual environment cannot do the same presentation they do on a stage. You have to change the content to fit the context of the virtual world. I agree – there is a difference between being...
As our world of work is quite uncertain in many parts of Australia and the world, you are no doubt trying to stay positive, healthy and on top of a new day to day routine. And with working from home and the challenges that can bring, keeping very busy. Yet...
You don’t need to be a former royal butler to the late Princess Diana (aka Paul Burrell pictured), to portray personal brand presence of grace, charm and courteousness. When dealing with others I believe we could all use a little charm in our interactions with other people. After all everything...
With the explosion of visuals everywhere online, it pays to really think about and project the best brand images you can.I recently did an image consultation with a woman who is a sales consultant within real estate. She was feeling a bit flat due to working from home a lot...
- How to Communicate Your 5 Star Personal Brand
- How to Look Stylish at Work in Summer
- Celebrate Your Credentials and Highlight Your Personal Brand
- Does Your Online Brand Project Your Personal Best?
- Speak with Impact from Stage or Virtual Screen
- Create These Communication Assets to Boost Your Personal Brand
- Do Personal Brand Manners Matter?
- 7 Tips to Style Your Personal Brand Photo
- How to Look Good on Stage
- How to Improve the Sound of Your Voice