A popular show on Netfix right now is Beckham. No first name needed. Particularly at the height of his fame, David Beckham became a household name and brand. Now, younger generations might be more attuned to Victoria or Brooklyn – the legacy lives on.The show is very much an expose...
End of year events are in full swing with the unofficial start to the “party” season – the Melbourne Cup. It’s a big deal in Australia, with restaurants, pubs and even workplaces pausing for a while to celebrate the race of the nation.I’ve been lucky enough to be involved as...
When I work with clients on personal brand and image the main criteria they ask me to address is professionalism and positioning. Now that might mean different things to different people, so I asked ChatGPT to explain further.As a former public relations consultant, I’ve always believed there is a certain...
What is it about standing out that makes most people shudder. The thought of being boastful, or seeking fame, or showing arrogance? It could be these thoughts or just fear poking its head through and holding us back from being seen and building your personal brand. It does take confidence...
- Putting on the “Rizz” – Here’s How
- Personal Branding Will Elevate Your Professional Success
- ’Tis the Season to Socialise and Share Your Personal Brand
- Six Tips to Convey On-Screen Impact
- Building the Successful Personal Brand Beckham
- Try These Five Tips to Shine as a Master of Ceremonies
- Is There a Difference Between Image and Personal Brand?
- Don’t Like Standing Out? These 4 Steps Will Help
- Top Ten Summer Wardrobe Items for Women and Men
- Let Your Corporate Brand Spirit Shine Through