Are you like a deer caught in the headlights when it comes to appearing on screen? Stunned – can’t move and afraid? Of course not. Now more than ever, being on screen presenting or meeting is a necessary requirement for all business professionals. However, it is not always easy to...
When I talk about personal brand image, one reaction I sometimes have is that audiences think I’m suggesting that we all need to look the same. Not so! You are you and different from other people in the room, with your own values, background, skills and look. Celebrate that and...
Is the, “I have nothing to wear”, your common morning mantra? Something you say when you’re looking in your wardrobe and planning your outfit for a day at work. Fashion, costume, style and getting our image right when we head out the door should be, fun, spontaneous and about creativity....
When you speak or present from the stage or virtual platform do you put effort into what you wear? Does it matter? When I am delivering presentation skills training, I am often asked questions about stage style and the best colours to wear. It matters. Even though you may prepare...
- Six Tips to Try if You are Scared to Speak on Stage
- How to Make a Grand Entrance and Impression
- Try This Checklist to Help You Evolve Your Personal Brand
- Try These Tips to Shine as a Leading Woman at Any Age
- How to Step Into the Small Screen Spotlight
- Which One of These Seven Style Personalities Suit You?
- These Four Reasons Might Stop You From Looking Good
- Six Tips on What to Wear on Stage or Screen
- Two Things You Must Know When Presenting
- How to Engage and Capture Audience Attention