As a consultant I seem to spend a lot of my time writing content; blogs, articles, proposals, have written a book and co-authored another.Like most other consultants and writers, I get distracted and procrastinate – life happens – and I need to work. I also spend time with my research...
As our world of work is quite uncertain in many parts of Australia and the world, you are no doubt trying to stay positive, healthy and on top of a new day to day routine. And with working from home and the challenges that can bring, keeping very busy. Yet...
What if you had someone on your side who could guide and coach you to clarify your brand and communicate your business to various media channels and it was for free? Imagine what that might do for your business in terms of awareness and customer attraction. Does that pique your...
- Putting on the “Rizz” – Here’s How
- Personal Branding Will Elevate Your Professional Success
- ’Tis the Season to Socialise and Share Your Personal Brand
- Six Tips to Convey On-Screen Impact
- Building the Successful Personal Brand Beckham
- Try These Five Tips to Shine as a Master of Ceremonies
- Is There a Difference Between Image and Personal Brand?
- Don’t Like Standing Out? These 4 Steps Will Help
- Top Ten Summer Wardrobe Items for Women and Men
- Let Your Corporate Brand Spirit Shine Through