As a consultant I seem to spend a lot of my time writing content; blogs, articles, proposals, have written a book and co-authored another.Like most other consultants and writers, I get distracted and procrastinate – life happens – and I need to work. I also spend time with my research...
As our world of work is quite uncertain in many parts of Australia and the world, you are no doubt trying to stay positive, healthy and on top of a new day to day routine. And with working from home and the challenges that can bring, keeping very busy. Yet...
What if you had someone on your side who could guide and coach you to clarify your brand and communicate your business to various media channels and it was for free? Imagine what that might do for your business in terms of awareness and customer attraction. Does that pique your...
- Try These Tips to Shine as a Leading Woman at Any Age
- How to Step Into the Small Screen Spotlight
- Which One of These Seven Style Personalities Suit You?
- These Four Reasons Might Stop You From Looking Good
- Six Tips on What to Wear on Stage or Screen
- Two Things You Must Know When Presenting
- How to Engage and Capture Audience Attention
- You Are Special and So is Your Personal Brand Strategy
- How to Turn Your Fantasy (Plus Focus and Footwork) into Fame
- How to Look Stylish at Christmas Soirees