Rizz has been declared the Oxford word of the year. The word defines the viral term, which is short for charisma, as “someone's ability to attract another person through style, charm, or attractiveness.”I like to call it “star quality” and as quoted by Richard D. Zanuck, American Film Producer, “Star...
Personal brand management can deliver significant benefits and opportunities for you as a business executive, entrepreneur or evolving leader. If you are career savvy, it is time to consider how you can devise a personal brand, along the lines of product branding to get noticed. Chatting to a client recently...
What is it about standing out that makes most people shudder. The thought of being boastful, or seeking fame, or showing arrogance? It could be these thoughts or just fear poking its head through and holding us back from being seen and building your personal brand. It does take confidence...
It is wonderful to see The Matildas exemplifying a true wave of community spirit bringing people together. This community connection and relationships, whether business or personal I believe are what people are wanting right now. Community connection is at the forefront in marketing with the human element shining through. Another example...
- Putting on the “Rizz” – Here’s How
- Personal Branding Will Elevate Your Professional Success
- ’Tis the Season to Socialise and Share Your Personal Brand
- Six Tips to Convey On-Screen Impact
- Building the Successful Personal Brand Beckham
- Try These Five Tips to Shine as a Master of Ceremonies
- Is There a Difference Between Image and Personal Brand?
- Don’t Like Standing Out? These 4 Steps Will Help
- Top Ten Summer Wardrobe Items for Women and Men
- Let Your Corporate Brand Spirit Shine Through