This coming weekend in Australia marks the beginning of the summer season with the annual introduction of daylight saving. It also in coming weeks marks the beginning of the return to “new normal” from the long hiatus of lockdown in some parts of the country.No doubt the effect on your...
This week saw the return of the Met Gala a celebration that is a highlight on the calendar of the Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art in New York City and attended by the rich and famous. The benefit, a glamorous, and at times, quirky fashion affair is the primary source...
Politicians are always in the limelight – or firing line – depending on your view. Particularly now with pandemic news hitting our screens on a daily basis. It’s not a job for the faint hearted with constant scrutiny and comment by media and public. Do you realise you may also...
This week I watched a webinar where the presenter said that a speaker in the virtual environment cannot do the same presentation they do on a stage. You have to change the content to fit the context of the virtual world. I agree – there is a difference between being...
- Six Tips to Try if You are Scared to Speak on Stage
- How to Make a Grand Entrance and Impression
- Try This Checklist to Help You Evolve Your Personal Brand
- Try These Tips to Shine as a Leading Woman at Any Age
- How to Step Into the Small Screen Spotlight
- Which One of These Seven Style Personalities Suit You?
- These Four Reasons Might Stop You From Looking Good
- Six Tips on What to Wear on Stage or Screen
- Two Things You Must Know When Presenting
- How to Engage and Capture Audience Attention