I always enjoy the change of season and am looking forward to Autumn/Winter 2021 here in the Southern Hemisphere. I’m also enjoying being back interacting with clients, doing “live” training and consulting and getting dressed for work. By that I mean the whole outfit – not just the waist up!...
I’ve had the privilege this week to work with clients on their presentation skills. It was enlightening for me to work with such enthusiastic learners who really want to step up and into their leadership potential through improving their public speaking. Occasionally when doing a workshop I will come across...
Now that most of us are back to work, the age-old question of “what to wear to work?” seems to come up. Particularly now that many of you may be doing a mix of in-office and at home, work. This topic has been the subject of quite a few blogs...
“We’re all in this together”, became the mantra for 2020 and it was wonderful to see many examples of community support and community spirit. The importance of connection and relationships, whether business or personal was highlighted and I believe is what people are wanting right now. This community connection is...
- How to Communicate Your 5 Star Personal Brand
- How to Look Stylish at Work in Summer
- Celebrate Your Credentials and Highlight Your Personal Brand
- Does Your Online Brand Project Your Personal Best?
- Speak with Impact from Stage or Virtual Screen
- Create These Communication Assets to Boost Your Personal Brand
- Do Personal Brand Manners Matter?
- 7 Tips to Style Your Personal Brand Photo
- How to Look Good on Stage
- How to Improve the Sound of Your Voice