As we are heading into the cooler weather here in the Southern Hemisphere, I’m working through my wardrobe to update my style for Autumn/Winter 2023. I’m also enjoying working with clients who feel they need a refreshed look for their work environment whether in house or work from home.Working remotely...
Congratulations to Qantas on their choice of Vanessa Hudson, a female as new CEO and to new employee, my mature age friend (over 60) who is about to become a flight attendant.With lack of work opportunities for mature age workers, highlighted in the news lately, it’s great to see these...
Many of us desire to create the life of our dreams, do work we love with people whose company we enjoy and have the freedom of a great lifestyle. We’re also often enticed by the “quick fix” self-development guru.I’m all for self-development, growth and becoming the best version of “you”,...
When I am image consulting with businesspeople it’s not usually that they don’t know what to wear or have personal style – it’s often that they are confused. They’ll wear what they think is appropriate for the office and may end up looking and feeling dowdy, or are too “time...
- Putting on the “Rizz” – Here’s How
- Personal Branding Will Elevate Your Professional Success
- ’Tis the Season to Socialise and Share Your Personal Brand
- Six Tips to Convey On-Screen Impact
- Building the Successful Personal Brand Beckham
- Try These Five Tips to Shine as a Master of Ceremonies
- Is There a Difference Between Image and Personal Brand?
- Don’t Like Standing Out? These 4 Steps Will Help
- Top Ten Summer Wardrobe Items for Women and Men
- Let Your Corporate Brand Spirit Shine Through