Rizz has been declared the Oxford word of the year. The word defines the viral term, which is short for charisma, as “someone's ability to attract another person through style, charm, or attractiveness.”I like to call it “star quality” and as quoted by Richard D. Zanuck, American Film Producer, “Star...
Personal brand management can deliver significant benefits and opportunities for you as a business executive, entrepreneur or evolving leader. If you are career savvy, it is time to consider how you can devise a personal brand, along the lines of product branding to get noticed. Chatting to a client recently...
We are heading into the “silly season”. Although I did read that the term relates to a season of frivolous news, generally during summer. For most of us though it relates to this time of year when the end-of-year networking events and Christmas parties happen.We’re usually a bit more relaxed...
With the countdown on toward 2024, you are no doubt busy planning for next year. With that in mind, you need to keep your finger on the pulse of any changes or trends and be aware of your clients’ needs and wants. One trend that is not going away any...
- Putting on the “Rizz” – Here’s How
- Personal Branding Will Elevate Your Professional Success
- ’Tis the Season to Socialise and Share Your Personal Brand
- Six Tips to Convey On-Screen Impact
- Building the Successful Personal Brand Beckham
- Try These Five Tips to Shine as a Master of Ceremonies
- Is There a Difference Between Image and Personal Brand?
- Don’t Like Standing Out? These 4 Steps Will Help
- Top Ten Summer Wardrobe Items for Women and Men
- Let Your Corporate Brand Spirit Shine Through