With Mother’s Day being celebrated this week in Australia it’s time to acknowledge women everywhere, mothers or not, mother figures, working moms, stay-at-home mums, role models and those women who lead the way for many of us. Each year Forbes Magazine publishes a list of the worlds’ 100 most powerful...
Are you like a deer caught in the headlights when it comes to appearing on screen? Stunned – can’t move and afraid? Of course not. Now more than ever, being on screen presenting or meeting is a necessary requirement for all business professionals. However, it is not always easy to...
No doubt you’ve heard the phrase, “He’s just not into you”, in relation to the dating scene. It’s not too much different in business – we’re not always the perfect fit for a particular client or role. You come in various shapes and sizes with different outlooks and ideas on...
FANTASY + FOCUS + FOOTWORK = FAME Your goals should be aligned to your values. By understanding and articulating those values and motivators, you will be able to achieve the outcomes you want. Often people want fame and recognition; the most common aspirations for people are to be wealthier, happier,...
- Try These Tips to Shine as a Leading Woman at Any Age
- How to Step Into the Small Screen Spotlight
- Which One of These Seven Style Personalities Suit You?
- These Four Reasons Might Stop You From Looking Good
- Six Tips on What to Wear on Stage or Screen
- Two Things You Must Know When Presenting
- How to Engage and Capture Audience Attention
- You Are Special and So is Your Personal Brand Strategy
- How to Turn Your Fantasy (Plus Focus and Footwork) into Fame
- How to Look Stylish at Christmas Soirees