Podcasts and webinars are familiar to most of us now and are a way to share your message with many people. Perhaps you already include one of those mediums in your marketing mix. Along with other tactics of marketing and public relations, what about if you really do capture attention...
I had a conversation recently with a business owner who said that public relations activity and media coverage was a positive contributor to their business awareness. It made a significant difference. I have also seen colleagues in the speaking industry being featured on TV programs as commentators in their area...
When you walk through someone’s door or they walk through yours, your image and presence have an immediate impact. My client and I talked about this as we were discussing visual impact and clothing style for her work in a customer facing role. Whether we like it our not, we're...
I believe that it is important for all business professionals to step outside their role and look at ways to build their personal brand and be noticed. It’s not about being grandiose and shouting from the rooftops about how great you are. But if people don’t know who you are...
- How to Communicate Your 5 Star Personal Brand
- How to Look Stylish at Work in Summer
- Celebrate Your Credentials and Highlight Your Personal Brand
- Does Your Online Brand Project Your Personal Best?
- Speak with Impact from Stage or Virtual Screen
- Create These Communication Assets to Boost Your Personal Brand
- Do Personal Brand Manners Matter?
- 7 Tips to Style Your Personal Brand Photo
- How to Look Good on Stage
- How to Improve the Sound of Your Voice