Recently I had a chat with a colleague who is heading off to Fiji for an industry conference. Wish it was me! Not this time but it is great to see that large scale events like this are back in full swing. The conference sounds like it will be stimulating...
Podcasts and webinars are used by many of us now and are a way to share your message and highlight your personal brand. Perhaps you already include one of those mediums in your marketing mix. Along with other tactics of marketing and public relations, what if you captured attention with...
If your personal brand is familiar to people, it opens the door to conversation and opportunity. Yet the idea of being “out there” and promoting yourself can feel very uneasy. Some people liken it to putting yourself on a billboard. If that is you, aka a real estate agent for...
I listened to a presenter on a webinar say that a speaker in the virtual environment cannot do the same presentation they do on a stage. You have to change the content to fit the context of the virtual world.I agree – there is a difference between being a speaker...
- Putting on the “Rizz” – Here’s How
- Personal Branding Will Elevate Your Professional Success
- ’Tis the Season to Socialise and Share Your Personal Brand
- Six Tips to Convey On-Screen Impact
- Building the Successful Personal Brand Beckham
- Try These Five Tips to Shine as a Master of Ceremonies
- Is There a Difference Between Image and Personal Brand?
- Don’t Like Standing Out? These 4 Steps Will Help
- Top Ten Summer Wardrobe Items for Women and Men
- Let Your Corporate Brand Spirit Shine Through