Some call it the “silly season”. Although I did read that that term actually relates to a season of frivolous news, generally during summer. For most of us though it relates to this time of year when the end-of-year networking events and Christmas parties happen. We’re usually a bit more...
Colour is one element that can enhance you; help express a signature look and reflect your personal brand. In a recent article for The Daily Mail Australia, I was quoted as saying, “We instinctively seek out green when under stress or emotional trauma”. This was in relation to a story...
As a consultant I seem to spend a lot of my time writing content; blogs, articles, proposals, have written a book and co-authored another.Like most other consultants and writers, I get distracted and procrastinate – life happens – and I need to work. I also spend time with my research...
Change is an inevitable part of life and I hope that any negative impacts of the pandemic are behind you, and you can continue to work and play with a lot more freedom. With that newly found freedom and the after effects of isolation and lack of communication with others,...
- Six Tips to Try if You are Scared to Speak on Stage
- How to Make a Grand Entrance and Impression
- Try This Checklist to Help You Evolve Your Personal Brand
- Try These Tips to Shine as a Leading Woman at Any Age
- How to Step Into the Small Screen Spotlight
- Which One of These Seven Style Personalities Suit You?
- These Four Reasons Might Stop You From Looking Good
- Six Tips on What to Wear on Stage or Screen
- Two Things You Must Know When Presenting
- How to Engage and Capture Audience Attention