Are you like a deer caught in the headlights when it comes to appearing on screen? Stunned – can’t move and afraid? Of course not. Now more than ever, being on screen presenting or meeting is a necessary requirement for all business professionals. However, it is not always easy to...
When you speak or present from the stage or virtual platform do you put effort into what you wear? Does it matter? When I am delivering presentation skills training, I am often asked questions about stage style and the best colours to wear. It matters. Even though you may prepare...
Whether you are speaking to a group to promote your products or services or perhaps your latest book or simply to inspire and motivate a team, you must know the point of your presentation. What are you there for? A client I worked with was invited to speak on a...
Since being officially back to work in Australia, I have had several inquiries regarding presentation skills training. It seems that public speaking has become a hot topic mainly in part due to the increased online activity most of us have been involved in over the past two years and of...
- Try These Tips to Shine as a Leading Woman at Any Age
- How to Step Into the Small Screen Spotlight
- Which One of These Seven Style Personalities Suit You?
- These Four Reasons Might Stop You From Looking Good
- Six Tips on What to Wear on Stage or Screen
- Two Things You Must Know When Presenting
- How to Engage and Capture Audience Attention
- You Are Special and So is Your Personal Brand Strategy
- How to Turn Your Fantasy (Plus Focus and Footwork) into Fame
- How to Look Stylish at Christmas Soirees