With the countdown on toward 2024, you are no doubt busy planning for next year. With that in mind, you need to keep your finger on the pulse of any changes or trends and be aware of your clients’ needs and wants. One trend that is not going away any...
End of year events are in full swing with the unofficial start to the “party” season – the Melbourne Cup. It’s a big deal in Australia, with restaurants, pubs and even workplaces pausing for a while to celebrate the race of the nation.I’ve been lucky enough to be involved as...
Online events are now integral to the world of conferences and special events. I’ve been involved this month in a month-long mastermind and have attended numerous events with major headline speakers. I enjoy being inspired and energised by the variety of speakers and topics on the program. And learning “how...
Podcasts and webinars are used by many of us now and are a way to share your message and highlight your personal brand. Perhaps you already include one of those mediums in your marketing mix. Along with other tactics of marketing and public relations, what if you captured attention with...
- Putting on the “Rizz” – Here’s How
- Personal Branding Will Elevate Your Professional Success
- ’Tis the Season to Socialise and Share Your Personal Brand
- Six Tips to Convey On-Screen Impact
- Building the Successful Personal Brand Beckham
- Try These Five Tips to Shine as a Master of Ceremonies
- Is There a Difference Between Image and Personal Brand?
- Don’t Like Standing Out? These 4 Steps Will Help
- Top Ten Summer Wardrobe Items for Women and Men
- Let Your Corporate Brand Spirit Shine Through