I entered the room – somewhat late – okay very late. Everyone, (a small group as it turned out to be) was sitting around the speaker in a semi-circle. He paused mid-sentence, acknowledged my interruption, all eyes turned toward me, and I’d made my grand entrance. OMG – how embarrassing...
- Putting on the “Rizz” – Here’s How
- Personal Branding Will Elevate Your Professional Success
- ’Tis the Season to Socialise and Share Your Personal Brand
- Six Tips to Convey On-Screen Impact
- Building the Successful Personal Brand Beckham
- Try These Five Tips to Shine as a Master of Ceremonies
- Is There a Difference Between Image and Personal Brand?
- Don’t Like Standing Out? These 4 Steps Will Help
- Top Ten Summer Wardrobe Items for Women and Men
- Let Your Corporate Brand Spirit Shine Through