We are heading into the “silly season”. Although I did read that the term relates to a season of frivolous news, generally during summer. For most of us though it relates to this time of year when the end-of-year networking events and Christmas parties happen.We’re usually a bit more relaxed...
With the countdown on toward 2024, you are no doubt busy planning for next year. With that in mind, you need to keep your finger on the pulse of any changes or trends and be aware of your clients’ needs and wants. One trend that is not going away any...
End of year events are in full swing with the unofficial start to the “party” season – the Melbourne Cup. It’s a big deal in Australia, with restaurants, pubs and even workplaces pausing for a while to celebrate the race of the nation.I’ve been lucky enough to be involved as...
When I work with clients on personal brand and image the main criteria they ask me to address is professionalism and positioning. Now that might mean different things to different people, so I asked ChatGPT to explain further.As a former public relations consultant, I’ve always believed there is a certain...
- Putting on the “Rizz” – Here’s How
- Personal Branding Will Elevate Your Professional Success
- ’Tis the Season to Socialise and Share Your Personal Brand
- Six Tips to Convey On-Screen Impact
- Building the Successful Personal Brand Beckham
- Try These Five Tips to Shine as a Master of Ceremonies
- Is There a Difference Between Image and Personal Brand?
- Don’t Like Standing Out? These 4 Steps Will Help
- Top Ten Summer Wardrobe Items for Women and Men
- Let Your Corporate Brand Spirit Shine Through