With Mother’s Day being celebrated this week in Australia it’s time to acknowledge women everywhere, mothers or not, mother figures, working moms, stay-at-home mums, role models and those women who lead the way for many of us. Each year Forbes Magazine publishes a list of the worlds’ 100 most powerful...
Whether you are speaking to a group to promote your products or services or perhaps your latest book or simply to inspire and motivate a team, you must know the point of your presentation. What are you there for? A client I worked with was invited to speak on a...
Since being officially back to work in Australia, I have had several inquiries regarding presentation skills training. It seems that public speaking has become a hot topic mainly in part due to the increased online activity most of us have been involved in over the past two years and of...
FANTASY + FOCUS + FOOTWORK = FAME Your goals should be aligned to your values. By understanding and articulating those values and motivators, you will be able to achieve the outcomes you want. Often people want fame and recognition; the most common aspirations for people are to be wealthier, happier,...
- Try These Tips to Shine as a Leading Woman at Any Age
- How to Step Into the Small Screen Spotlight
- Which One of These Seven Style Personalities Suit You?
- These Four Reasons Might Stop You From Looking Good
- Six Tips on What to Wear on Stage or Screen
- Two Things You Must Know When Presenting
- How to Engage and Capture Audience Attention
- You Are Special and So is Your Personal Brand Strategy
- How to Turn Your Fantasy (Plus Focus and Footwork) into Fame
- How to Look Stylish at Christmas Soirees