When you speak or present from the stage or virtual platform do you put effort into your visual presentation? Does it matter?This week I recorded a presentation on Personal Brand in a Virtual Environment for an upcoming online conference. Although I wasn’t presenting “on stage” live, I still needed to...
Recently I read a post from an image industry colleague on how to work with a client on communication skills, particularly the “flat, unauthoritative” tone of the client’s voice. The advice from others was clear – to tune into the sound of her own voice. I am a graduate of...
What if you had someone on your side who could guide and coach you to clarify your brand and communicate your business to various media channels and it was for free? Imagine what that might do for your business in terms of awareness and customer attraction. Does that pique your...
Has Covid created a communication crisis? As business professionals we often spend just about all day at our desk without saying a word to anyone. Particularly if you work from home. Yes, we are communicating. However, it seems that most communication is online. Perhaps for some our ability to communicate...
- How to Communicate Your 5 Star Personal Brand
- How to Look Stylish at Work in Summer
- Celebrate Your Credentials and Highlight Your Personal Brand
- Does Your Online Brand Project Your Personal Best?
- Speak with Impact from Stage or Virtual Screen
- Create These Communication Assets to Boost Your Personal Brand
- Do Personal Brand Manners Matter?
- 7 Tips to Style Your Personal Brand Photo
- How to Look Good on Stage
- How to Improve the Sound of Your Voice