Spring is in the air and it’s that time of year to update the work wardrobe for the upcoming season. As we are head into the warmer weather here in the Southern Hemisphere, I’m working through my wardrobe to update my style for Spring/Summer 2023. It’s something that I do...
It is wonderful to see The Matildas exemplifying a true wave of community spirit bringing people together. This community connection and relationships, whether business or personal I believe are what people are wanting right now. Community connection is at the forefront in marketing with the human element shining through. Another example...
Flexibility and hybrid are the words of the moment with employers and employees seemingly wanting different ways of working. As one of my clients pointed out recently, “It’s a massive undertaking to get people back into the office”. She went on to say that we’re constantly communicating and trying to...
Online events are now integral to the world of conferences and special events. I’ve been involved this month in a month-long mastermind and have attended numerous events with major headline speakers. I enjoy being inspired and energised by the variety of speakers and topics on the program. And learning “how...
- Putting on the “Rizz” – Here’s How
- Personal Branding Will Elevate Your Professional Success
- ’Tis the Season to Socialise and Share Your Personal Brand
- Six Tips to Convey On-Screen Impact
- Building the Successful Personal Brand Beckham
- Try These Five Tips to Shine as a Master of Ceremonies
- Is There a Difference Between Image and Personal Brand?
- Don’t Like Standing Out? These 4 Steps Will Help
- Top Ten Summer Wardrobe Items for Women and Men
- Let Your Corporate Brand Spirit Shine Through