I hope you have been enjoying the end of year work celebrations and will continue the festivities with family and loved ones in the weeks to come. During the holiday season take time to enjoy their company – I know I will. Also relax and recharge and take some time to reflect on your year.
It is a yearly tradition for me to share the guideline in this blog to think back on the year that was and plan for the exciting year ahead. You can use this for all areas of your life – both business and personal.
As the year comes to a close I would like to thank you for being part of my community I wish you a Merry Christmas, happy holidays and a very prosperous New Year.
Plan to Shine in 2016
- In 2015 what were my greatest accomplishments?
- What were my biggest disappointments?
- What could I have done better?
- What was my biggest success and why?
- What was the biggest challenge I overcame?
- What did I learn from the questions?
- What one thing would I do differently?
- How can I use this information to make 2016 my best year?
- My defeating limiting actions that I won’t repeat this year….
- What did I learn and what was I reminded of?
I will be offline for a couple of weeks but I do look forward to communicating with you in 2016.
Read last week’s blog Create a Compelling Personal Brand Image.