The Gold Coast, the city I live in, is about to stage the biggest event in its history, The Commonwealth Games. Preparation, planning and various teams of producers and project managers are busy ensuring all details are fine-tuned to bring the event to a successful culmination. ..READ MORE
I am about to launch my new book – IMPRESSario – and am busily planning a number of events where I will speak, showcase the book and my personal brand. A colleague of mine is about to hold a series of interviews with guests to launch a new arm of her business. Yet another is staging an educational seminar with a guest speaker at their venue’s new meeting room. So what’s this got to do with you? ..READ MORE
If you’re a follower of football, you may understand the fervour that the finals cause. It’s that time of year here in Australia and different codes and clubs have their fanatics. Passionate fans and supporters feel they belong to their tribe. Whether they are members of the club or not there is a sense of belonging; knowing who the players are; having an opinion of what their strengths or weaknesses may be and having perhaps some perceived personal insight into the players behind the club brand. ..READ MORE
- Ten Tips to Update Your Personal Brand Portfolio
- How to Project Presence on Screen
- Five Ways to Network With Confidence
- Is all Publicity Good Publicity?
- What's Your Leadership Style?
- How to Create Confident Public Relationships
- Does Executive Presence Give You The Executive Edge?
- Plan to Promote Your Brand in 2020
- Try These Keys to Unlock Your Charisma
- Try These Tactics of Self Marketing to Shine in 2020
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More