One of my relatives recently announced the impending addition of a new member to the family. I wonder what they will name him or her. And isn’t that the most asked question – after do you want a boy or girl? Think about the last time you named a child or perhaps a pet how many days and nights did you deliberate over choosing just the right name? Think of all the baby name books, the names that jumped out at you while watching TV or listening to the radio. How they sounded when you said them out loud. A lot of time and effort was spent in coming up with just the right name because you knew that you’d have to live with your decision for many years. Choosing a name for your business and products can be just as difficult. ..READ MORE
Australia Day is done and dusted and now the true working year gets underway. School is back, people have returned from their summer holidays, the phone is ringing and more inquiries are being answered. Fortunately for me, the previous year’s analysis has been done and new goals set. Hope this is the same for you. Not too late though to do a quick audit to uncover where you currently stand with your personal or business brand before you commence your communication strategy for the year. ..READ MORE
- Try These Points to Progress Your Personal Brand
- Transform Your Personal Brand in Spring
- This is How to Resonate as a Leader
- Let’s Shake on That – Or Should we Kiss?
- Present with Purpose to Showcase your Brand
- How to Create Connections at Conferences
- Evolve to Step into Your Leadership Presence
- This is How to Manage Your People Brand Style Policy
- These are the Top Ten Wardrobe Classics
- Try These Ways to Shine in Winter
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More