Your clothes and appearance are part of the external image of your brand. It’s not only your logo that needs to look good as being representative of your brand – so do you! ..READ MORE
This week I revisited my first half year strategic plan and reviewed my marketing and communication strategy to ensure that I’m on track and am meeting client expectations for the remainder of the year. ..READ MORE
Everything you say, do and the way you behave speaks volumes about your personal brand. Is your body language and non-verbal communication such as eye contact and handshake supporting you or subtracting from your essence? ..READ MORE
- Let’s Shake on That – Or Should we Kiss?
- Present with Purpose to Showcase your Brand
- How to Create Connections at Conferences
- Evolve to Step into Your Leadership Presence
- This is How to Manage Your People Brand Style Policy
- These are the Top Ten Wardrobe Classics
- Try These Ways to Shine in Winter
- This is What Leadership Brands Do
- Position, Package and Promote to Reach Your Potential
- This is the Time to Shine Your Style
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More