When you walk through someone’s door or they walk through yours, your image and presence have an immediate impact. My client and I talked about this as we were discussing visual impact and clothing style for her work in a customer facing role. Whether we like it our not, we're still judging books and people by their covers. ..READ MORE
I believe that it is important for all business professionals to step outside their role and look at ways to build their personal brand and be noticed. It’s not about being grandiose and shouting from the rooftops about how great you are. But if people don’t know who you are and what you do, how can you help them? ..READ MORE
I always enjoy the change of season and am looking forward to Autumn/Winter 2021 here in the Southern Hemisphere. I’m also enjoying being back interacting with clients, doing “live” training and consulting and getting dressed for work. By that I mean the whole outfit – not just the waist up! ..READ MORE
- Do Personal Brand Manners Matter?
- 7 Tips to Style Your Personal Brand Photo
- How to Look Good on Stage
- How to Improve the Sound of Your Voice
- Do You Have a Brand Plan for Your Business?
- Beware of These Barriers to Confident Communication
- Eight Tips to Manage a TV Interview
- This is How to Write a Media Release
- Build Buzz for Your Brand with Publicity
- Does Your Visual Communication Convey Leadership?