It is Easter and the bunny is in town. So says my desk calendar about April. It also has January, time to hit the beach and for February, love is in the air. And so it goes for the reminder of the year, reminding me to get any themed printing done on time. ..READ MORE
You no doubt have a long list of things to do during this uncertain time of work. Keeping positive, healthy and on top of a new day to day routine is probably top of mind. Yet you do know and I’m sure understand that this could be a great time to learn, update systems and revisit your communication collateral. ..READ MORE
- Corporate Casual vs Corporate Chic
- How to Engage Your Audience - VLOG
- Six Ideas to Make an Impressive First Impression
- These are the Reasons Why Leading Women Shine at Any Age
- Is a Corporate Style Policy Still Relevant?
- Try These Six Tips From Successful Personal Brands
- Your ABC Checklist Before Brand Pivot
- Is There a Difference Between Brand and Image?
- Blow Your Own Trumpet to Boost Your Brand
- Why it's Still a Good Time to Send a Media Release
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More