A brand whether it is your own personal brand or that of your business – is always evolving. And certainly that is the scenario many of us are facing at the moment. Is pivot the word for you or reinvent or business as usual? ..READ MORE
Personal branding is the practice of people marketing themselves and their careers as brands: according to Wikipedia. The site goes on to say that personal branding is essentially the ongoing process of establishing a prescribed image or impression in the mind of others about an individual, group, or organisation. ..READ MORE
The thought of self-promotion for many of us is that it is being boastful or pushy and at present, perhaps not appropriate. “Selling”, whether for your products or services or you, is a fundamental requirement for success in business. I know, you don’t like to do it and neither do I! ..READ MORE
- Corporate Casual vs Corporate Chic
- How to Engage Your Audience - VLOG
- Six Ideas to Make an Impressive First Impression
- These are the Reasons Why Leading Women Shine at Any Age
- Is a Corporate Style Policy Still Relevant?
- Try These Six Tips From Successful Personal Brands
- Your ABC Checklist Before Brand Pivot
- Is There a Difference Between Brand and Image?
- Blow Your Own Trumpet to Boost Your Brand
- Why it's Still a Good Time to Send a Media Release
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More