Iris Apfel is a fashion icon and celebrity who is 97 years young. Her flamboyant style is what is most memorable about her; the unique way she wears colour and outlandish pieces of jewellery. ..READ MORE
As I am a fan of performance and dancing, I have been watching the television show Dancing with the Stars.These leading entertainers, celebrities and sports identities have in most cases spent years honing their skills and developing a strong personal brand persona. ..READ MORE
Personal branding is the practice of people marketing themselves and their careers as brands: according to Wikipedia. The site goes on to say that personal branding is essentially the ongoing process of establishing a prescribed image or impression in the mind of others about an individual, group, or organisation. ..READ MORE
- Six Ways to Rescue your Wardrobe
- Power up the Look of Your Leadership Presence
- Take a Step by Step Approach to Stand Out
- How Style Influences Help Shine Your Personal Brand
- Six Tips from Successful Personal Brands
- What is the Difference Between Image and Brand?
- Shine your Personal Brand through Socialising
- How to Shine as a Business Brand Ambassador
- Try These Tips to Make a Favourable First Impression
- How to Express Leadership Presence on Screen
subscribe to get updates
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More