I always enjoy the change of season and am looking forward to Autumn/Winter 2021 here in the Southern Hemisphere. I’m also enjoying being back interacting with clients, doing “live” training and consulting and getting dressed for work. By that I mean the whole outfit – not just the waist up! ..READ MORE
I’ve had the privilege this week to work with clients on their presentation skills. It was enlightening for me to work with such enthusiastic learners who really want to step up and into their leadership potential through improving their public speaking. ..READ MORE
Now that most of us are back to work, the age-old question of “what to wear to work?” seems to come up. Particularly now that many of you may be doing a mix of in-office and at home, work. This topic has been the subject of quite a few blogs and articles I have read recently and well, the verdict is out – it depends. ..READ MORE
- Build Buzz for Your Brand with Publicity
- Does Your Visual Communication Convey Leadership?
- Try This Step by Step Approach to Stand Out
- Top Ten Work Wardrobe Classics
- These 4 V’s will Reveal Your Leadership Potential
- Is the Back to Business Dress Code Casual?
- Be Your Own Business Brand Ambassador
- How to be a Confident, in Control, Job Candidate
- Your Vision for 2021 is Your Superpower
- Choose Colour to Enhance You and Your Brand