When you speak or present from the stage or virtual platform do you put effort into your visual presentation? Does it matter? ..READ MORE
Recently I read a post from an image industry colleague on how to work with a client on communication skills, particularly the “flat, unauthoritative” tone of the client’s voice. The advice from others was clear – to tune into the sound of her own voice. ..READ MORE
- How to Look Good on Stage
- How to Improve the Sound of Your Voice
- Do You Have a Brand Plan for Your Business?
- Beware of These Barriers to Confident Communication
- Eight Tips to Manage a TV Interview
- This is How to Write a Media Release
- Build Buzz for Your Brand with Publicity
- Does Your Visual Communication Convey Leadership?
- Try This Step by Step Approach to Stand Out
- Top Ten Work Wardrobe Classics