Often I talk about public relations as being relationships with your public. I believe building personal relationships is critical to business success. Most people want to do business with people that they like. One way of building relationships is through your personal branding, differentiating yourself from your competitors by being you, and allowing that uniqueness to shine. ..READ MORE
Spring transformation sounds more like what you need to do in the garden or perhaps it is to, ‘spring clean’ around the house. What about you and your brand? Is it time for a fresh look or brand reinvigoration? ..READ MORE
I read a meme which said, “When I asked why I don’t have any tattoos, I replied, I wouldn’t put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.” It made me smile and wince at the same time. Some people love tattoos, and some don’t, but they are popular and if you are an employer how do you address that issue? ..READ MORE
- Ten Tips to Update Your Personal Brand Portfolio
- How to Project Presence on Screen
- Five Ways to Network With Confidence
- Is all Publicity Good Publicity?
- What's Your Leadership Style?
- How to Create Confident Public Relationships
- Does Executive Presence Give You The Executive Edge?
- Plan to Promote Your Brand in 2020
- Try These Keys to Unlock Your Charisma
- Try These Tactics of Self Marketing to Shine in 2020
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More