I’m loving the change of season and being able to dress up in a few winter woollies. Might even shop the sales. There’s no need for me to go overboard though as I probably only need one or two things to update my current wardrobe – particularly when it comes to work wear. As of course like you I am working quite a lot remotely. ..READ MORE
Often I talk about public relations as being relationships with your public. I believe building personal relationships is critical to business success. Most people want to do business with people that they like. One way of building relationships is through your personal branding, differentiating yourself from your competitors by being you, and allowing that uniqueness to shine. ..READ MORE
- Corporate Casual vs Corporate Chic
- How to Engage Your Audience - VLOG
- Six Ideas to Make an Impressive First Impression
- These are the Reasons Why Leading Women Shine at Any Age
- Is a Corporate Style Policy Still Relevant?
- Try These Six Tips From Successful Personal Brands
- Your ABC Checklist Before Brand Pivot
- Is There a Difference Between Brand and Image?
- Blow Your Own Trumpet to Boost Your Brand
- Why it's Still a Good Time to Send a Media Release
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More