Recently I read a post from an image industry colleague on how to work with a client on communication skills, particularly the “flat, unauthoritative” tone of the client’s voice. The advice from others was clear – to tune into the sound of her own voice. ..READ MORE
Years ago I worked as a television presenter reading the news for a regional station. It was a wonderful experience and I learnt a lot from more experienced on-air talent and through on-the-job application. This role came right after a three-year acting course where I was taught the difference between a theatre performance and television acting. Which brings me to the point of this blog. ..READ MORE
- Do Personal Brand Manners Matter?
- 7 Tips to Style Your Personal Brand Photo
- How to Look Good on Stage
- How to Improve the Sound of Your Voice
- Do You Have a Brand Plan for Your Business?
- Beware of These Barriers to Confident Communication
- Eight Tips to Manage a TV Interview
- This is How to Write a Media Release
- Build Buzz for Your Brand with Publicity
- Does Your Visual Communication Convey Leadership?