This week I read a post from an image industry colleague on how to work with a client on communication skills, particularly the “flat, unauthoritative” tone of the client’s voice. The advice from others was clear – to tune into the sound of her own voice. ..READ MORE
Last week I attended the National Achievers Congress with Gary Vaynerchuk and Grant Cardone as headline speakers. There were a variety of speakers and topics on the program but one common thread was that all speakers had a purpose to their presentation. ..READ MORE
- Corporate Casual vs Corporate Chic
- How to Engage Your Audience - VLOG
- Six Ideas to Make an Impressive First Impression
- These are the Reasons Why Leading Women Shine at Any Age
- Is a Corporate Style Policy Still Relevant?
- Try These Six Tips From Successful Personal Brands
- Your ABC Checklist Before Brand Pivot
- Is There a Difference Between Brand and Image?
- Blow Your Own Trumpet to Boost Your Brand
- Why it's Still a Good Time to Send a Media Release
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More