This week I read a post from an image industry colleague on how to work with a client on communication skills, particularly the “flat, unauthoritative” tone of the client’s voice. The advice from others was clear – to tune into the sound of her own voice. ..READ MORE
Last week I attended the National Achievers Congress with Gary Vaynerchuk and Grant Cardone as headline speakers. There were a variety of speakers and topics on the program but one common thread was that all speakers had a purpose to their presentation. ..READ MORE
In a workshop I ran this week on presentation skills, I came across someone who really didn’t want to be there. Okay she was there physically and attempted to participate and was given plenty of encouragement. ..READ MORE
- Ten Tips to Update Your Personal Brand Portfolio
- How to Project Presence on Screen
- Five Ways to Network With Confidence
- Is all Publicity Good Publicity?
- What's Your Leadership Style?
- How to Create Confident Public Relationships
- Does Executive Presence Give You The Executive Edge?
- Plan to Promote Your Brand in 2020
- Try These Keys to Unlock Your Charisma
- Try These Tactics of Self Marketing to Shine in 2020
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More