At this time of the year, many people are thinking about new jobs, a new direction or a refreshed brand image. It is also a great time consider the visual images you are using on social media or any other communication collateral. Perhaps they need an update. ..READ MORE
One of my roles this week and an absolute highlight was being the Master of Ceremonies (emcee) for a Royal Afternoon Tea and conversations with Paul Burrell, former butler to the late Princess Diana. It was held at the Palazzo Versace on the Gold Coast and was a very elegant and entertaining event. ..READ MORE
One way that helps to grow my online community and client prospects is through my speaking presentations and training. People see me on the platform, connect with my message and perhaps then connect via social media or in person. This is what is called self-promotion. The thought of self-promotion for many is that it is being boastful or pushy. We’ve been led to believe that if you work away long enough and hard enough, people will notice and that is all you need to do. Well we know the reality is different. ..READ MORE
- Let’s Shake on That – Or Should we Kiss?
- Present with Purpose to Showcase your Brand
- How to Create Connections at Conferences
- Evolve to Step into Your Leadership Presence
- This is How to Manage Your People Brand Style Policy
- These are the Top Ten Wardrobe Classics
- Try These Ways to Shine in Winter
- This is What Leadership Brands Do
- Position, Package and Promote to Reach Your Potential
- This is the Time to Shine Your Style
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More