Communication choices are everywhere both online and offline however, the fastest growing medium is on screen. ..READ MORE
At this time of the year, many people are thinking about new jobs, a new direction or a refreshed brand image. It is also a great time consider the visual images you are using on social media or any other communication collateral. Perhaps they need an update. ..READ MORE
One of my roles this week and an absolute highlight was being the Master of Ceremonies (emcee) for a Royal Afternoon Tea and conversations with Paul Burrell, former butler to the late Princess Diana. It was held at the Palazzo Versace on the Gold Coast and was a very elegant and entertaining event. ..READ MORE
- Corporate Casual vs Corporate Chic
- How to Engage Your Audience - VLOG
- Six Ideas to Make an Impressive First Impression
- These are the Reasons Why Leading Women Shine at Any Age
- Is a Corporate Style Policy Still Relevant?
- Try These Six Tips From Successful Personal Brands
- Your ABC Checklist Before Brand Pivot
- Is There a Difference Between Brand and Image?
- Blow Your Own Trumpet to Boost Your Brand
- Why it's Still a Good Time to Send a Media Release
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More