At this time of the year, many people are thinking about new jobs, a new direction or a refreshed brand image. It is also a great time consider the visual images you are using on social media or any other communication collateral. Perhaps they need an update. ..READ MORE
One of my roles this week and an absolute highlight was being the Master of Ceremonies (emcee) for a Royal Afternoon Tea and conversations with Paul Burrell, former butler to the late Princess Diana. It was held at the Palazzo Versace on the Gold Coast and was a very elegant and entertaining event. ..READ MORE
One way that helps to grow my online community and client prospects is through my speaking presentations and training. People see me on the platform, connect with my message and perhaps then connect via social media or in person. This is what is called self-promotion. The thought of self-promotion for many is that it is being boastful or pushy. We’ve been led to believe that if you work away long enough and hard enough, people will notice and that is all you need to do. Well we know the reality is different. ..READ MORE
- Six Ways to Rescue your Wardrobe
- Power up the Look of Your Leadership Presence
- Take a Step by Step Approach to Stand Out
- How Style Influences Help Shine Your Personal Brand
- Six Tips from Successful Personal Brands
- What is the Difference Between Image and Brand?
- Shine your Personal Brand through Socialising
- How to Shine as a Business Brand Ambassador
- Try These Tips to Make a Favourable First Impression
- How to Express Leadership Presence on Screen
subscribe to get updates
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More