Communication choices are everywhere both online and offline however, the fastest growing medium is on screen. ..READ MORE
At this time of the year, many people are thinking about new jobs, a new direction or a refreshed brand image. It is also a great time consider the visual images you are using on social media or any other communication collateral. Perhaps they need an update. ..READ MORE
One of my roles this week and an absolute highlight was being the Master of Ceremonies (emcee) for a Royal Afternoon Tea and conversations with Paul Burrell, former butler to the late Princess Diana. It was held at the Palazzo Versace on the Gold Coast and was a very elegant and entertaining event. ..READ MORE
- Ten Tips to Update Your Personal Brand Portfolio
- How to Project Presence on Screen
- Five Ways to Network With Confidence
- Is all Publicity Good Publicity?
- What's Your Leadership Style?
- How to Create Confident Public Relationships
- Does Executive Presence Give You The Executive Edge?
- Plan to Promote Your Brand in 2020
- Try These Keys to Unlock Your Charisma
- Try These Tactics of Self Marketing to Shine in 2020
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More