With the explosion of visuals everywhere online, it pays to really think about and project the best brand images you can. ..READ MORE
I believe that it is important for all business professionals to step outside their role and look at ways to build their personal brand and be noticed. It’s not about being grandiose and shouting from the rooftops about how great you are. But if people don’t know who you are and what you do, how can you help them? ..READ MORE
I’ve had the privilege this week to work with clients on their presentation skills. It was enlightening for me to work with such enthusiastic learners who really want to step up and into their leadership potential through improving their public speaking. ..READ MORE
- Do Personal Brand Manners Matter?
- 7 Tips to Style Your Personal Brand Photo
- How to Look Good on Stage
- How to Improve the Sound of Your Voice
- Do You Have a Brand Plan for Your Business?
- Beware of These Barriers to Confident Communication
- Eight Tips to Manage a TV Interview
- This is How to Write a Media Release
- Build Buzz for Your Brand with Publicity
- Does Your Visual Communication Convey Leadership?