You no doubt have a long list of things to do during this uncertain time of work. Keeping positive, healthy and on top of a new day to day routine is probably top of mind. Yet you do know and I’m sure understand that this could be a great time to learn, update systems and revisit your communication collateral. ..READ MORE
I hope you welcomed in 2020 with happy times spent with family and friends and with positive intentions for what lays ahead. I know it is not so for many people here in Australia with the devastating bushfires. My thoughts are with you. ..READ MORE
Every year Forbes Magazine publishes a list of the worlds’ 100 most powerful women. Soon to be announced is the list for 2019. However, from preceding lists, it is interesting to see among the top leaders are women of a mature age. Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany; Christine Lagarde, Managing Director International Monetary Fund; Ginni Rometty, CEO IBM and Gina Rinehart, Executive Chairman of Hancock Prospecting and Australia’s richest woman. ..READ MORE
- Ten Tips to Update Your Personal Brand Portfolio
- How to Project Presence on Screen
- Five Ways to Network With Confidence
- Is all Publicity Good Publicity?
- What's Your Leadership Style?
- How to Create Confident Public Relationships
- Does Executive Presence Give You The Executive Edge?
- Plan to Promote Your Brand in 2020
- Try These Keys to Unlock Your Charisma
- Try These Tactics of Self Marketing to Shine in 2020
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More