I hope you welcomed in 2020 with happy times spent with family and friends and with positive intentions for what lays ahead. I know it is not so for many people here in Australia with the devastating bushfires. My thoughts are with you. ..READ MORE
Every year Forbes Magazine publishes a list of the worlds’ 100 most powerful women. Soon to be announced is the list for 2019. However, from preceding lists, it is interesting to see among the top leaders are women of a mature age. Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany; Christine Lagarde, Managing Director International Monetary Fund; Ginni Rometty, CEO IBM and Gina Rinehart, Executive Chairman of Hancock Prospecting and Australia’s richest woman. ..READ MORE
One of the things I love about the work I do in speaking and training is hearing stories from all kinds of people from all walks of life and from entrepreneurs and business leaders when I have the opportunity to speak and/or attend conferences. ..READ MORE
- How to Create Confident Public Relationships
- Does Executive Presence Give You The Executive Edge?
- Plan to Promote Your Brand in 2020
- Try These Keys to Unlock Your Charisma
- Try These Tactics of Self Marketing to Shine in 2020
- How Leading Women Shine at Any Age
- How to Use POAR to Craft Your Personal Brand Story
- Package Your Brand to Shine
- How to Boost Your Brand with Publicity
- This is the ABC of Your Personal Brand Audit
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More