Image is both internal and external. This is a line I wrote in a chapter from the first book that I coauthored; Apprentice to Business ACE – Your Inside Out Guide to Personal Branding. ..READ MORE
As I am a fan of performance and dancing, I have been watching the television show Dancing with the Stars.These leading entertainers, celebrities and sports identities have in most cases spent years honing their skills and developing a strong personal brand persona. ..READ MORE
- Corporate Casual vs Corporate Chic
- How to Engage Your Audience - VLOG
- Six Ideas to Make an Impressive First Impression
- These are the Reasons Why Leading Women Shine at Any Age
- Is a Corporate Style Policy Still Relevant?
- Try These Six Tips From Successful Personal Brands
- Your ABC Checklist Before Brand Pivot
- Is There a Difference Between Brand and Image?
- Blow Your Own Trumpet to Boost Your Brand
- Why it's Still a Good Time to Send a Media Release
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More