My network is my net worth. I’m not sure where this saying originated from however I do believe there is truth to it. The connections we make and the community we have around us is often where work, referrals and collaboration come from which in turn may create income. ..READ MORE
Many of us are busy attending functions, meetings and social events to woo and win clients and customers. To further our careers, we’ve learned sales and negotiating skills, proposal writing, technology skills, marketing, public relations and a host of other tools to help us in our business life. But what about the softer skills or the intangible elements of the work relationship that may help us land the deal? ..READ MORE
This week I am attending the National Achievers Congress with headline presenters Gary Vaynerchuck and Grant Cardone. It’s a huge scale event and looks like it will be a stimulating day with other leading speakers, high-level education, socialising and networking. ..READ MORE
- How to Create Confident Public Relationships
- Does Executive Presence Give You The Executive Edge?
- Plan to Promote Your Brand in 2020
- Try These Keys to Unlock Your Charisma
- Try These Tactics of Self Marketing to Shine in 2020
- How Leading Women Shine at Any Age
- How to Use POAR to Craft Your Personal Brand Story
- Package Your Brand to Shine
- How to Boost Your Brand with Publicity
- This is the ABC of Your Personal Brand Audit
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More