International Women’s Day has been celebrated with women worldwide from diverse cultural backgrounds, socio-economic groups, different businesses and jobs coming together to do what women do best, communicate with each other, share their stories, both positive and not so positive and have a laugh. ..READ MORE
My network is my net worth. I’m not sure where this saying originated from however I do believe there is truth to it. The connections we make and the community we have around us is often where work, referrals and collaboration come from which in turn may create income. ..READ MORE
Many of us are busy attending functions, meetings and social events to woo and win clients and customers. To further our careers, we’ve learned sales and negotiating skills, proposal writing, technology skills, marketing, public relations and a host of other tools to help us in our business life. But what about the softer skills or the intangible elements of the work relationship that may help us land the deal? ..READ MORE
- Corporate Casual vs Corporate Chic
- How to Engage Your Audience - VLOG
- Six Ideas to Make an Impressive First Impression
- These are the Reasons Why Leading Women Shine at Any Age
- Is a Corporate Style Policy Still Relevant?
- Try These Six Tips From Successful Personal Brands
- Your ABC Checklist Before Brand Pivot
- Is There a Difference Between Brand and Image?
- Blow Your Own Trumpet to Boost Your Brand
- Why it's Still a Good Time to Send a Media Release
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More