The thought of self-promotion for many of us is that it is being boastful or pushy and at present, perhaps not appropriate. “Selling”, whether for your products or services or you, is a fundamental requirement for success in business. I know, you don’t like to do it and neither do I! ..READ MORE
It is Easter and the bunny is in town. So says my desk calendar about April. It also has January, time to hit the beach and for February, love is in the air. And so it goes for the reminder of the year, reminding me to get any themed printing done on time. ..READ MORE
- Corporate Casual vs Corporate Chic
- How to Engage Your Audience - VLOG
- Six Ideas to Make an Impressive First Impression
- These are the Reasons Why Leading Women Shine at Any Age
- Is a Corporate Style Policy Still Relevant?
- Try These Six Tips From Successful Personal Brands
- Your ABC Checklist Before Brand Pivot
- Is There a Difference Between Brand and Image?
- Blow Your Own Trumpet to Boost Your Brand
- Why it's Still a Good Time to Send a Media Release
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More