I was talking to someone last week who said that public relations activity and media coverage was a positive contributor to their business awareness. It really made a significant difference. I also have noticed a proliferation of online magazines, with so many fabulous stories of personal brands and different businesses. Another business owner shared how a media “famil” would soon be visiting their regional winery ..READ MORE
You’ve hung up your shingle and customers aren’t exactly beating a path to your door. What can you do? Well you might think standing out on the street with a megaphone would do the trick. And it may be one way to gain attention for your business, however an overall public relations plan incorporating a number of profile building ideas could be just what your business needs. ..READ MORE
Image is both internal and external. This is a line I wrote in a chapter from the first book that I coauthored; Apprentice to Business ACE – Your Inside Out Guide to Personal Branding. ..READ MORE
- How to Create Confident Public Relationships
- Does Executive Presence Give You The Executive Edge?
- Plan to Promote Your Brand in 2020
- Try These Keys to Unlock Your Charisma
- Try These Tactics of Self Marketing to Shine in 2020
- How Leading Women Shine at Any Age
- How to Use POAR to Craft Your Personal Brand Story
- Package Your Brand to Shine
- How to Boost Your Brand with Publicity
- This is the ABC of Your Personal Brand Audit
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More