When you speak or present from the stage or virtual platform do you put effort into your visual presentation? Does it matter? ..READ MORE
When you walk through someone’s door or they walk through yours, your image and presence have an immediate impact. My client and I talked about this as we were discussing visual impact and clothing style for her work in a customer facing role. Whether we like it our not, we're still judging books and people by their covers. ..READ MORE
Now that most of us are back to work, the age-old question of “what to wear to work?” seems to come up. Particularly now that many of you may be doing a mix of in-office and at home, work. This topic has been the subject of quite a few blogs and articles I have read recently and well, the verdict is out – it depends. ..READ MORE
- Do Personal Brand Manners Matter?
- 7 Tips to Style Your Personal Brand Photo
- How to Look Good on Stage
- How to Improve the Sound of Your Voice
- Do You Have a Brand Plan for Your Business?
- Beware of These Barriers to Confident Communication
- Eight Tips to Manage a TV Interview
- This is How to Write a Media Release
- Build Buzz for Your Brand with Publicity
- Does Your Visual Communication Convey Leadership?