International Women’s Day has been celebrated with women worldwide from diverse cultural backgrounds, socio-economic groups, different businesses and jobs coming together to do what women do best, communicate with each other, share their stories, both positive and not so positive and have a laugh. ..READ MORE
Leadership is a hot topic whether that is leading a team of people in a corporate environment or self-leadership for entrepreneurs and executives. It is a popular subject at conferences and in-house training, blogs, whitepapers and the like. Leadership learning is on-going and leadership styles vary. ..READ MORE
The Academy Awards is always such a TV viewing highlight for me. I love the glamour of the red carpet, guessing who will win the top awards, the entertainment and the speeches. Showbiz intrigues me, no doubt like so many of you. I am also intrigued by what makes one person become a leading superstar and yet another equally talented fails to succeed. ..READ MORE
- Ten Tips to Update Your Personal Brand Portfolio
- How to Project Presence on Screen
- Five Ways to Network With Confidence
- Is all Publicity Good Publicity?
- What's Your Leadership Style?
- How to Create Confident Public Relationships
- Does Executive Presence Give You The Executive Edge?
- Plan to Promote Your Brand in 2020
- Try These Keys to Unlock Your Charisma
- Try These Tactics of Self Marketing to Shine in 2020
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More