You don’t need to be a former royal butler to the late Princess Diana (aka Paul Butler pictured), to portray personal brand presence of grace, charm and courteousness. When dealing with others I believe we could all use a little charm in our interactions with other people. After all everything you do creates impressions in the minds of others. ..READ MORE
With the explosion of visuals everywhere online, it pays to really think about and project the best brand images you can. ..READ MORE
When you walk through someone’s door or they walk through yours, your image and presence have an immediate impact. My client and I talked about this as we were discussing visual impact and clothing style for her work in a customer facing role. Whether we like it our not, we're still judging books and people by their covers. ..READ MORE
- Do Personal Brand Manners Matter?
- 7 Tips to Style Your Personal Brand Photo
- How to Look Good on Stage
- How to Improve the Sound of Your Voice
- Do You Have a Brand Plan for Your Business?
- Beware of These Barriers to Confident Communication
- Eight Tips to Manage a TV Interview
- This is How to Write a Media Release
- Build Buzz for Your Brand with Publicity
- Does Your Visual Communication Convey Leadership?