I’m loving the change of season and being able to dress up in a few winter woollies. Might even shop the sales. There’s no need for me to go overboard though as I probably only need one or two things to update my current wardrobe – particularly when it comes to work wear. As of course like you I am working quite a lot remotely. ..READ MORE
The topic of “image” and first impressions may seem of less importance than marketing, public relations and other aspects that are essential to creating brand awareness and building our business. ..READ MORE
Every year Forbes Magazine publishes a list of the worlds’ 100 most powerful women. Likewise in Australia we have lists of the most influential, women of the future and more. ..READ MORE
- Corporate Casual vs Corporate Chic
- How to Engage Your Audience - VLOG
- Six Ideas to Make an Impressive First Impression
- These are the Reasons Why Leading Women Shine at Any Age
- Is a Corporate Style Policy Still Relevant?
- Try These Six Tips From Successful Personal Brands
- Your ABC Checklist Before Brand Pivot
- Is There a Difference Between Brand and Image?
- Blow Your Own Trumpet to Boost Your Brand
- Why it's Still a Good Time to Send a Media Release
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More