Recently I read a post from an image industry colleague on how to work with a client on communication skills, particularly the “flat, unauthoritative” tone of the client’s voice. The advice from others was clear – to tune into the sound of her own voice. ..READ MORE
Has Covid created a communication crisis? As business professionals we often spend just about all day at our desk without saying a word to anyone. Particularly if you work from home. Yes, we are communicating. However, it seems that most communication is online. Perhaps for some our ability to communicate confidently has always been a barrier. ..READ MORE
Podcasts and webinars are familiar to most of us now and are a way to share your message with many people. Perhaps you already include one of those mediums in your marketing mix. Along with other tactics of marketing and public relations, what about if you really do capture attention with your message and a television show asks you to appear live “on camera”. What do you do? ..READ MORE
- Do Personal Brand Manners Matter?
- 7 Tips to Style Your Personal Brand Photo
- How to Look Good on Stage
- How to Improve the Sound of Your Voice
- Do You Have a Brand Plan for Your Business?
- Beware of These Barriers to Confident Communication
- Eight Tips to Manage a TV Interview
- This is How to Write a Media Release
- Build Buzz for Your Brand with Publicity
- Does Your Visual Communication Convey Leadership?