Many of us are busy attending functions, meetings and social events to woo and win clients and customers. To further our careers, we’ve learned sales and negotiating skills, proposal writing, technology skills, marketing, public relations and a host of other tools to help us in our business life. But what about the softer skills or the intangible elements of the work relationship that may help us land the deal? ..READ MORE
My network is my net worth. I’m not sure where this saying originated from however I do believe there is truth to it. The connections we make and the community we have around us is often where work, referrals and collaboration come from which in turn may create income. ..READ MORE
I had a call from a colleague recently asking me to comment on, “how to make a first impression”. The call prompted me to take a fresh look at first impressions. It is a topic that I write and speak about and have been profiled in the media on. Take a look at a media piece here. ..READ MORE
- Ten Tips to Update Your Personal Brand Portfolio
- How to Project Presence on Screen
- Five Ways to Network With Confidence
- Is all Publicity Good Publicity?
- What's Your Leadership Style?
- How to Create Confident Public Relationships
- Does Executive Presence Give You The Executive Edge?
- Plan to Promote Your Brand in 2020
- Try These Keys to Unlock Your Charisma
- Try These Tactics of Self Marketing to Shine in 2020
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More