Many of us are busy attending functions, meetings and social events to woo and win clients and customers. To further our careers, we’ve learned sales and negotiating skills, proposal writing, technology skills, marketing, public relations and a host of other tools to help us in our business life. But what about the softer skills or the intangible elements of the work relationship that may help us land the deal? ..READ MORE
My network is my net worth. I’m not sure where this saying originated from however I do believe there is truth to it. The connections we make and the community we have around us is often where work, referrals and collaboration come from which in turn may create income. ..READ MORE
I had a call from a colleague recently asking me to comment on, “how to make a first impression”. The call prompted me to take a fresh look at first impressions. It is a topic that I write and speak about and have been profiled in the media on. Take a look at a media piece here. ..READ MORE
- Build Buzz for Your Brand with Publicity
- Does Your Visual Communication Convey Leadership?
- Try This Step by Step Approach to Stand Out
- Top Ten Work Wardrobe Classics
- These 4 V’s will Reveal Your Leadership Potential
- Is the Back to Business Dress Code Casual?
- Be Your Own Business Brand Ambassador
- How to be a Confident, in Control, Job Candidate
- Your Vision for 2021 is Your Superpower
- Choose Colour to Enhance You and Your Brand