Often I talk about public relations as being relationships with your public. I believe building personal relationships is critical to business success. Most people want to do business with people that they like. One way of building relationships is through your personal branding, differentiating yourself from your competitors by being you, and allowing that uniqueness to shine. You are also the package, just like a product. What does your package look like? How’s the design, colour and look? What message does your personal image send? ..READ MORE
One of my relatives recently announced the impending addition of a new member to the family. I wonder what they will name him or her. And isn’t that the most asked question – after do you want a boy or girl? Think about the last time you named a child or perhaps a pet how many days and nights did you deliberate over choosing just the right name? Think of all the baby name books, the names that jumped out at you while watching TV or listening to the radio. How they sounded when you said them out loud. A lot of time and effort was spent in coming up with just the right name because you knew that you’d have to live with your decision for many years. Choosing a name for your business and products can be just as difficult. ..READ MORE
- Eight Tips to Manage a TV Interview
- This is How to Write a Media Release
- Build Buzz for Your Brand with Publicity
- Does Your Visual Communication Convey Leadership?
- Try This Step by Step Approach to Stand Out
- Top Ten Work Wardrobe Classics
- These 4 V’s will Reveal Your Leadership Potential
- Is the Back to Business Dress Code Casual?
- Be Your Own Business Brand Ambassador
- How to be a Confident, in Control, Job Candidate