One of my relatives recently announced the impending addition of a new member to the family. I wonder what they will name him or her. And isn’t that the most asked question – after do you want a boy or girl? Think about the last time you named a child or perhaps a pet how many days and nights did you deliberate over choosing just the right name? Think of all the baby name books, the names that jumped out at you while watching TV or listening to the radio. How they sounded when you said them out loud. A lot of time and effort was spent in coming up with just the right name because you knew that you’d have to live with your decision for many years. Choosing a name for your business and products can be just as difficult. ..READ MORE
Australia Day is done and dusted and now the true working year gets underway. School is back, people have returned from their summer holidays, the phone is ringing and more inquiries are being answered. Fortunately for me, the previous year’s analysis has been done and new goals set. Hope this is the same for you. Not too late though to do a quick audit to uncover where you currently stand with your personal or business brand before you commence your communication strategy for the year. ..READ MORE
- How to Create Confident Public Relationships
- Does Executive Presence Give You The Executive Edge?
- Plan to Promote Your Brand in 2020
- Try These Keys to Unlock Your Charisma
- Try These Tactics of Self Marketing to Shine in 2020
- How Leading Women Shine at Any Age
- How to Use POAR to Craft Your Personal Brand Story
- Package Your Brand to Shine
- How to Boost Your Brand with Publicity
- This is the ABC of Your Personal Brand Audit
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More