I’ve had the privilege this week to work with clients on their presentation skills. It was enlightening for me to work with such enthusiastic learners who really want to step up and into their leadership potential through improving their public speaking. ..READ MORE
Now that most of us are back to work, the age-old question of “what to wear to work?” seems to come up. Particularly now that many of you may be doing a mix of in-office and at home, work. This topic has been the subject of quite a few blogs and articles I have read recently and well, the verdict is out – it depends. ..READ MORE
“We’re all in this together”, became the mantra for 2020 and it was wonderful to see many examples of community support and community spirit. The importance of connection and relationships, whether business or personal was highlighted and I believe is what people are wanting right now. ..READ MORE
- Do Personal Brand Manners Matter?
- 7 Tips to Style Your Personal Brand Photo
- How to Look Good on Stage
- How to Improve the Sound of Your Voice
- Do You Have a Brand Plan for Your Business?
- Beware of These Barriers to Confident Communication
- Eight Tips to Manage a TV Interview
- This is How to Write a Media Release
- Build Buzz for Your Brand with Publicity
- Does Your Visual Communication Convey Leadership?