International Women’s Day has been celebrated with women worldwide from diverse cultural backgrounds, socio-economic groups, different businesses and jobs coming together to do what women do best, communicate with each other, share their stories, both positive and not so positive and have a laugh. ..READ MORE
The answer is…yes and no. As I heard the news this morning that Italy is in complete shutdown due to CoronaVirus, I wondered how well small businesses that may be affected by the impact of the virus are handling their crisis management. ..READ MORE
Leadership is a hot topic whether that is leading a team of people in a corporate environment or self-leadership for entrepreneurs and executives. It is a popular subject at conferences and in-house training, blogs, whitepapers and the like. Leadership learning is on-going and leadership styles vary. ..READ MORE
- Corporate Casual vs Corporate Chic
- How to Engage Your Audience - VLOG
- Six Ideas to Make an Impressive First Impression
- These are the Reasons Why Leading Women Shine at Any Age
- Is a Corporate Style Policy Still Relevant?
- Try These Six Tips From Successful Personal Brands
- Your ABC Checklist Before Brand Pivot
- Is There a Difference Between Brand and Image?
- Blow Your Own Trumpet to Boost Your Brand
- Why it's Still a Good Time to Send a Media Release
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More