What if you had someone on your side who could guide and coach you to clarify your brand and communicate your business to various media channels and it was for free? ..READ MORE
The media landscape has altered dramatically over the past ten years or more, with the introduction of social media, blogging, podcasts and streaming services. So too the publishing industry with print magazines falling by the wayside and books by self-published authors, booming. ..READ MORE
I had a conversation recently with a business owner who said that public relations activity and media coverage was a positive contributor to their business awareness. It made a significant difference. I have also seen colleagues in the speaking industry being featured on TV programs as commentators in their area of expertise. ..READ MORE
- Do Personal Brand Manners Matter?
- 7 Tips to Style Your Personal Brand Photo
- How to Look Good on Stage
- How to Improve the Sound of Your Voice
- Do You Have a Brand Plan for Your Business?
- Beware of These Barriers to Confident Communication
- Eight Tips to Manage a TV Interview
- This is How to Write a Media Release
- Build Buzz for Your Brand with Publicity
- Does Your Visual Communication Convey Leadership?