All the world’s a stage and each man in his time plays many parts… (to borrow loosely from Shakespeare). How’s your role-playing going? Are you like me as a business manager or entrepreneur busy working “on” your business and including sales, PR, event management, marketing and promotion into the part you play? ..READ MORE
One of the things I love about the work I do in speaking and training is hearing stories from all kinds of people from all walks of life and from entrepreneurs and business leaders when I have the opportunity to speak and/or attend conferences. ..READ MORE
I was talking to someone last week who said that public relations activity and media coverage was a positive contributor to their business awareness. It really made a significant difference. I also have noticed a proliferation of online magazines, with so many fabulous stories of personal brands and different businesses. Another business owner shared how a media “famil” would soon be visiting their regional winery ..READ MORE
- How to Create Confident Public Relationships
- Does Executive Presence Give You The Executive Edge?
- Plan to Promote Your Brand in 2020
- Try These Keys to Unlock Your Charisma
- Try These Tactics of Self Marketing to Shine in 2020
- How Leading Women Shine at Any Age
- How to Use POAR to Craft Your Personal Brand Story
- Package Your Brand to Shine
- How to Boost Your Brand with Publicity
- This is the ABC of Your Personal Brand Audit
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More