I had a conversation recently with a business owner who said that public relations activity and media coverage was a positive contributor to their business awareness. It made a significant difference. I have also seen colleagues in the speaking industry being featured on TV programs as commentators in their area of expertise. ..READ MORE
One of the most credible ways to build your personal brand is through gaining publicity coverage in the mainstream media. As posted in my blog last week, word of mouth and editorial coverage is powerful when it comes to promoting you. ..READ MORE
The thought of self-promotion for many of us is that it is being boastful or pushy and at present, perhaps not appropriate. “Selling”, whether for your products or services or you, is a fundamental requirement for success in business. I know, you don’t like to do it and neither do I! ..READ MORE
- Build Buzz for Your Brand with Publicity
- Does Your Visual Communication Convey Leadership?
- Try This Step by Step Approach to Stand Out
- Top Ten Work Wardrobe Classics
- These 4 V’s will Reveal Your Leadership Potential
- Is the Back to Business Dress Code Casual?
- Be Your Own Business Brand Ambassador
- How to be a Confident, in Control, Job Candidate
- Your Vision for 2021 is Your Superpower
- Choose Colour to Enhance You and Your Brand