A brand whether it is your own personal brand or that of your business – is always evolving. New competitors come on to the scene or the market shifts in some way. Perhaps you’re facing a job redundancy, exploring new opportunities or looking at a re-brand. ..READ MORE
You’ve hung up your shingle and customers aren’t exactly beating a path to your door. What can you do? Well you might think standing out on the street with a megaphone would do the trick. And it may be one way to gain attention for your business, however an overall public relations plan incorporating a number of profile building ideas could be just what your business needs. ..READ MORE
Personal branding is the practice of people marketing themselves and their careers as brands: according to Wikipedia. The site goes on to say that personal branding is essentially the ongoing process of establishing a prescribed image or impression in the mind of others about an individual, group, or organisation. ..READ MORE
- Ten Tips to Update Your Personal Brand Portfolio
- How to Project Presence on Screen
- Five Ways to Network With Confidence
- Is all Publicity Good Publicity?
- What's Your Leadership Style?
- How to Create Confident Public Relationships
- Does Executive Presence Give You The Executive Edge?
- Plan to Promote Your Brand in 2020
- Try These Keys to Unlock Your Charisma
- Try These Tactics of Self Marketing to Shine in 2020
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More