Personal branding is the practice of people marketing themselves and their careers as brands: according to Wikipedia. The site goes on to say that personal branding is essentially the ongoing process of establishing a prescribed image or impression in the mind of others about an individual, group, or organisation. ..READ MORE
Over the past few weeks I have been busy planning and promoting my Boost Your Brand for High Visibility workshop to help women in business devise a communication plan to help them stand out more in 2019. ..READ MORE
In my work I am very privileged to speak at conferences. I also get to see other speakers and sometimes be involved in activities that are planned for the delegates. I at least do see the runsheet and am always amazed by the variety of presentations, and the creative, interactive, fun sessions arranged for the participants. ..READ MORE
- Six Ways to Rescue your Wardrobe
- Power up the Look of Your Leadership Presence
- Take a Step by Step Approach to Stand Out
- How Style Influences Help Shine Your Personal Brand
- Six Tips from Successful Personal Brands
- What is the Difference Between Image and Brand?
- Shine your Personal Brand through Socialising
- How to Shine as a Business Brand Ambassador
- Try These Tips to Make a Favourable First Impression
- How to Express Leadership Presence on Screen
subscribe to get updates
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More