Personal branding is the practice of people marketing themselves and their careers as brands: according to Wikipedia. The site goes on to say that personal branding is essentially the ongoing process of establishing a prescribed image or impression in the mind of others about an individual, group, or organisation. ..READ MORE
Over the past few weeks I have been busy planning and promoting my Boost Your Brand for High Visibility workshop to help women in business devise a communication plan to help them stand out more in 2019. ..READ MORE
In my work I am very privileged to speak at conferences. I also get to see other speakers and sometimes be involved in activities that are planned for the delegates. I at least do see the runsheet and am always amazed by the variety of presentations, and the creative, interactive, fun sessions arranged for the participants. ..READ MORE
- Let’s Shake on That – Or Should we Kiss?
- Present with Purpose to Showcase your Brand
- How to Create Connections at Conferences
- Evolve to Step into Your Leadership Presence
- This is How to Manage Your People Brand Style Policy
- These are the Top Ten Wardrobe Classics
- Try These Ways to Shine in Winter
- This is What Leadership Brands Do
- Position, Package and Promote to Reach Your Potential
- This is the Time to Shine Your Style
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More