A brand whether it is your own personal brand or that of your business – is always evolving. And certainly that is the scenario many of us are facing at the moment. Is pivot the word for you or reinvent or business as usual? ..READ MORE
A brand whether it is your own personal brand or that of your business – is always evolving. New competitors come on to the scene or the market shifts in some way. Perhaps you’re facing a job redundancy, exploring new opportunities or looking at a re-brand. ..READ MORE
You’ve hung up your shingle and customers aren’t exactly beating a path to your door. What can you do? Well you might think standing out on the street with a megaphone would do the trick. And it may be one way to gain attention for your business, however an overall public relations plan incorporating a number of profile building ideas could be just what your business needs. ..READ MORE
- Corporate Casual vs Corporate Chic
- How to Engage Your Audience - VLOG
- Six Ideas to Make an Impressive First Impression
- These are the Reasons Why Leading Women Shine at Any Age
- Is a Corporate Style Policy Still Relevant?
- Try These Six Tips From Successful Personal Brands
- Your ABC Checklist Before Brand Pivot
- Is There a Difference Between Brand and Image?
- Blow Your Own Trumpet to Boost Your Brand
- Why it's Still a Good Time to Send a Media Release
subscribe to shine enews
NEW BOOK – IMPRESSario!
Present and Promote the Star Within YouFind out More